WHO WE ARE
Kim Siew, Amy Mills, Rosell Flatley and Eleni Christou are New Moon Collective; a community arts group based at Thirning Villa in Ashfield. We have a passion for projects that incorporate community development, art and self expression – and we love bringing play into everything we do! Our aim is to provide a welcoming and inclusive space offering all members of the community a place to share, express and connect through creativity.
- Fri, Dec 04Thirning VillaDec 04, 2020, 11:00 AM – Dec 20, 2020, 5:00 PMThirning Villa, 40 Arthur St, Ashfield NSW 2131, AustraliaThe Apricot and lime pop up is back next week at Thirning Villa. Featuring new artworks by Rosell Flatley, hand designed goods by Kim Siew and Michelle Kistima-Menser aka You Are Brave. The perfect location for the end of year gift giving season! Opens Friday 4th December.
- Tue, Nov 17Thirning Villa
- Thu, Nov 12Thirning VillaNov 12, 2020, 6:00 PM GMT+11 – Nov 15, 2020, 1:00 PM GMT+11Thirning Villa, 40 Arthur St, Ashfield NSW 2131, AustraliaBoth our practices meet in the street. In the familiarity of a stroll through local neighbourhoods or a walk along the unwalkable, in these urban spaces lies many layers of visual repetition and in the repetition, rhythm. Each rhythm tells a story or makes a declaration.
- Sat, Feb 22Thirning Villa
- Thu, Feb 13Thirning VillaFeb 13, 2020, 10:00 AM – Feb 16, 2020, 10:00 PMThirning Villa, 40 Arthur St, Ashfield NSW 2131, AustraliaKitchens, traditionally the centre of domestic life, served as innate sites of cultural, social and knowledge production. It is in the kitchen where habitually, the universal and essential ingredient of all meals was utilised; time.